Header Ads

Finish the bottled drinks in five hours after unscrewing

Many people love to carry bottled drinks when they go out. However, if the drinks are not finished soon after being opened, there may be bacteria breeding on the bottleneck.

Breeding bacteria can cause food corruption, leading to bacterial food poisoning. Although risk of food poisoning caused by drinking bottled drinks which has been kept for a long time ater being opened is small, we still need to keep alert and be careful. Most bacteria can breed quickly at the temperature 30 ℃. In the sorching summer, the breeding of bacteria is more than people can imagine. The best way to have bottled drinks is to pour it in a glass. If have to drink directly from the bottleneck, finish it in 4 to 5 hours.

Directly drinking from the mouth of the bottle might result in escherichia coli, candida and yellow staphylococcus bacteria going in the beverages. If you don't drink it for a period of time, the bacteria can breed rampantly in the bottle.

Food poisoning or physical discomforts
Don't overlook e. Coli. It can easily make you appear diarrhea, vomiting, fever, and a series of food poisoning symptoms, especially those with poor immunity.

Skin roughness and acnes
Yellow staphylococcus is the leading cause of deterioration of hereditary allergy. Once the bacteria multiply in the body, you are likely to suffer from dry skin and itching. At the same time, the yellow staphylococcus and coliform can cause intestinal discomfort and constipation. Hoarding of a large number of old wastes in the body can cause deterioration of the body metabolism, skin coarseness and acne, etc.

Stomatitis and angular stomatitis and other inflammation
Candida which originally exists only in the oral cavity, after multiplying, may lead to oral infective endocarditis and other inflammation. When mouth inflammation happens, it can induce a series of problems such as irritability, anxiety, etc.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.